Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming. (Allie's P.O.V)

okay guys, heres the deal. To me, homecoming and most other dances are pretty darn gross. I go because it's an occasion to wear a fabulous fall outfit. Including Chunky earrings, Chunky cardigan, simple black dress, and phenomenal shoes and accessories.
I got my dress this year at an online store called Nasty Gal. My absolute favorite. I plan to wear it with my leopard topshop coat, red suede clunky heals, and vintage jewelry EVERYWHERE!

some advice from me to you...
avoid the shiny Jessica McClintock dresses that belong at 7th grade bar-mitzvahs with girls who don't know Vuitton from Versace. Go with something simple, timeless, and somewhat casual.

I have really gone head first into the vintage look this season and i think that it is so important for every girl to have at least 3 pieces of vintage clothing!
       PLEASE comment or email your homecoming outfits to me!!! i would LOVE to see them.
 i am also always around for style help and suggestions.
xox Allie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment