Friday, September 3, 2010

Skincare for less

Though I do love the Clarisonic, not everyone has the money or wants to spend that much on something that washes your face. Recently I heard that some people wash their face with electronic toothbrushes. Weird right? My friend, however, just started using one and she really likes it! What's great about using the electronic toothbrush is that you can get it at a drugstore really cheap and if you don't like it, you don't feel bad about spending the $5. I definitely am going to have to try it and see if it really works.

Another product I heard about is this Aveda shammy cloth. It's $9.50 and it washes your face gently without hurting or damaging it. When you get it wet, it turns into a regular washcloth but when it dries, it hardens pushing the bacteria out of it. I will get back to you on it if really works because I really want one!

- Catherine :)

1 comment:

  1. have my favorite babes abandoned their blogging?

    emmaaa

    ReplyDelete